Sacred Valley Tours (Full Day)
From $60 per person
Sacred Valley tours in Peru offer a captivating journey through a region steeped in history and culture. Explore well-preserved Inca ruins in Ollantaytambo, vibrant markets in Pisac, traditional weaving in Chinchero, and the unique salt pans of Maras. Additionally, Moray’s agricultural terraces provide insights into ancient farming techniques. These tours immerse visitors in the Inca legacy and the breathtaking Andean landscapes, providing a compact yet enriching experience of Peru’s historical and natural treasures.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco around 08:00 a.m. and head down to the valley. Our trip will be full of beautiful panoramic views of the valley and will lead us over the Vilconota river, arriving at our first stop, Pisac. Pisac is an old Inkan city with an artisan market and here you will have a chance to browse the market and buy some artisan goods and souvenirs. Afterwards, we will continue along the Vilcanota river to Urubamba where we will have lunch.
In the afternoon we will visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, which was built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from potential invasions. We’ll walk around the narrow streets of Ollantaytambo and gain a better sense of what this military, religious and cultural center was like during the Inka empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful, ancestral village of Chinchero, where we will find the ruins of Tupac Inka Yupanqui’s Royal House. There is a well-preserved Inka wall in the main square, and we’ll also visit the Colonial Temple which was built on Inka wall bases and houses interesting portraits showing the Spanish colonization, focusing on the enforcement of the Catholic religion.
- Daily Departures and hotel pick-up
- For private tours, start times can vary as per the needs of the clients
- Advance bookings are highly recommended
- Duration: 8 hours
Places we’ll visit
- Pisac Archeological Site
- Pisac Local Market
- Ollantaytambo Archeological site
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco (the tour ends in the Main Square or you can be dropped off at your hotel)
- Private transport
- Spanish and English-speaking professional guide
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites to be visited: Chinchero- Moray- Ollantaytambo- Pisaq
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Travel Insurance – we strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for the duration of your trip
- Alcoholic drinks and others not mentioned on the list
What you should bring
- Copy of Passport
- ISIC card (isic.org) if applicable
- Day pack
- Water bottle (recommended 1 liter)
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Rain gear: a good raincoat or a plastic rain poncho
- Extra money for lunch, shopping, tips etc
- people USD$ 60.00 per person
Private Service Price:
- 2 people USD$ 150.00 per person
- 3 people USD$ 135.00 per person
- 4 people USD$ 120.00 per person
- 5 people USD$ 105.00 per person
- 6 + people USD$ 90.00 per person
We are focused on the environment.
You will enjoy evironmental activities that are part of the COCA LIFE ADVENTURE
Why Choose Coca Life Adventure?
All of our English speaking local guides are passionate about their country and will accompany you from the moment you arrive in your destination, throughout your escorted tour and right until your departing flight home.
Your dedicated and personal trip coordinator is available around-the-clock throughout your trip to accommodate requests, take care of the details, and handle any unforeseen situations.
Discover our enchanting world your way. Our experts completely customize your private tour to match your interests and preferences through their comprehensive knowledge of each destination.
All our accommodations and services are personally tested by our team. Tell us your travel dream and we will create an itinerary packed with the best experiences your destination has to offer.
Plan Your Perfect Trip With Us
Hello! I’m Brissy Luz, thanks for visiting our website. Ever since i was a little girl i was interested spreading the Inca culture and history. I studied tourist administration and worked in different fields of tourism due to which i know very well the needs of our tourists. I decided to create COCA LIFE ADVENTURE with the aim of offering unforgetable experiences to those who visit us.