Sacred Valley Tours (Full Day)
The Sacred Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Peru. There are towns with Inkan terraces, fields of giant Andean corn, and a welcoming climate, all hugging the banks of the Vilcanota River throughout this picturesque valley.
Group Service Price
- 2 people USD$ 95.00 per person
- 3 people USD$ 70.00 per person
- 4 people USD$ 55.00 per person
- 5 people USD$ 45.00 per person
- 6 + people USD$ 35.00 per person
Private Service Price
- USD$ 200.00 (not per person) for a group between 2-7 people
- USD$ 270.00 (not per person) for a group between 8-14 people
- USD$ 415.00 (not per person) for a group between 15-25 people
Every Day Of The Year
We have group trips for ONE DAY TOUR every day of the year.
Availability: Make your reservation (reserve at least one day in advance). Take advantage of our group prices and let yourself be enchanted by the magic of the Inca culture.
Details & Itinerary
The valley was sacred due to its incomparable agricultural richness as a result of its varying microclimates. We’ll visit the following villages on this tour: Pisac and its market, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Urubamba and many more.
In our opinion, the Sacred Valley is a must-see for travelers during their time in Cusco.
Level: Easy. People of all ages are welcome.
pay deposit now
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco around 08:00 a.m. and head down to the valley. Our trip will be full of beautiful panoramic views of the valley and will lead us over the Vilconota river, arriving at our first stop, Pisac. Pisac is an old Inkan city with an artisan market and here you will have a chance to browse the market and buy some artisan goods and souvenirs. Afterwards, we will continue along the Vilcanota river to Urubamba where we will have lunch.
In the afternoon we will visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, which was built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from potential invasions. We’ll walk around the narrow streets of Ollantaytambo and gain a better sense of what this military, religious and cultural center was like during the Inka empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful, ancestral village of Chinchero, where we will find the ruins of Tupac Inka Yupanqui’s Royal House. There is a well-preserved Inka wall in the main square, and we’ll also visit the Colonial Temple which was built on Inka wall bases and houses interesting portraits showing the Spanish colonization, focusing on the enforcement of the Catholic religion.
- Daily Departures and hotel pick-up
- For private tours, start times can vary as per the needs of the clients
- Advance bookings are highly recommended
- Duration: 8 hours
Places we’ll visit
- Pisac Archeological Site
- Pisac Local Market
- Ollantaytambo Archeological site
- Chinchero Archeological site
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco (the tour ends in the Main Square or you can be dropped off at your hotel)
- Private transport
- Spanish and English-speaking professional guide
- Entrance tickets/pass to the archeological sites (you will buy these tickets with your guide on the day).
- Lunch in Urubamba
- Travel Insurance – we strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for the duration of your trip
What you need to bring
- Copy of Passport
- ISIC card (www.isic.org) if applicable
- Day pack
- Water bottle (recommended 1 liter)
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Rain gear: a good raincoat or a plastic rain poncho
- Extra money for lunch, shopping, tips etc