Four Ruins with Horseback Riding Tour – Cusco
The Four Ruins with Horseback Riding Tour takes you on horseback to the most famous archeological sites around Cusco city.
Private Service Price
- 2 people USD$ 75.00 per person
- 3 people USD$ 65.00 per person
- 4 people USD$ 55.00 per person
- 5 people USD$ 45.00 per person
- 6 + people USD$ 35.00 per person
Every Day Of The Year
We have group trips for ONE DAY TOUR every day of the year.
Availability: Make your reservation (reserve at least one day in advance). Take advantage of our group prices and let yourself be enchanted by the magic of the Inca culture.
Details & Itinerary
The Four Ruins with Horseback Riding Tour takes you on horseback to the most famous archeological sites around Cusco city: Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay and the fabulous Sacsayhuaman.
Level: easy. People of all ages are welcome.
pay deposit now
Your guide will stop by your hotel to collect you and give a briefing before your tour begins. From there, you’ll take private transport to the Qenqo Archaeological Center, visit the ruin site, and meet up with your muleteers and horses. You’ll ride on horseback to Pucapucara and Tambomachay and have about 15 minutes to walk around these sites before continuing to Sacsayhuaman, where the horseback riding will end. After walking around Sacsayhuaman, we will drop you back off at your hotel.
- Daily Departures and hotel pick-up around 9:00 a.m. and 01:00 p.m.
- For private tours, start times can vary as per the needs of the clients
- Advance bookings are highly recommended
- Duration: 3-3.5 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Cusco (the tour ends in the Main Square or you can be dropped off at your hotel)
- Private transport
- Spanish and English-speaking professional guide
- Riding hats
- Costs of muleteer and horse services
- Entrance tickets/pass to the archeological sites (you will buy these tickets with your guide on the day).
- Travel Insurance – we strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for the duration of your trip
What you need to bring
- Copy of Passport
- ISIC card (www.isic.org) if applicable
- Day pack
- Water bottle (recommended 1 liter)
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Rain gear: a good raincoat or a plastic rain poncho