Four Lakes A Day Tour
This is one of the most wonderful and untouched hikes in the south valley of Cusco only known to the local people. The majestic beauty of this área is undescribable in the uniqueness of its surroundings with prolific flora and fauna.
Private Service Price
- 2 people USD$ 170.00 per person
- 3 people USD$ 155.00 per person
- 4 people USD$ 140.00 per person
- 5 people USD$ 125.00 per person
- 6 + people USD$ 110.00 per person
Every Day Of The Year
We have group trips for ONE DAY TOUR every day of the year.
Availability: Make your reservation (reserve at least one day in advance). Take advantage of our group prices and let yourself be enchanted by the magic of the Inca culture.
Details & Itinerary
The out stretched views over the lakes are as far as the eye can see, no words can replace the physical beauty mother nature has to offer us. I welcome you to share in this adventure with us.
pay deposit now
With an early morning pickup at 6:00 am we will board the bus for our five hour journey heading northwest to the Anta valley. On route our first stop is to visit the outstanding Inca Sites of Killarumiyoc and Tarawasi ( the Moon temple and the ritual place for offerings). Continuing forth to the quaint town of Limatambo. As the mountain ranges grow closer the bus will continue upwards on dirt road to the Puna highlands with limitless views to the scenic mountain valley of Chonta (3,350m / 10,900ft) so close to the Apurimac Canyon.
Our arrival to Chonta will start us hiking upwards on this great nature hike with stunning views. This is the time to take a deep breath seeing the condors in flight from the lookout point. Embracing the natural inhabitants of Peru´s species of birdlife, flora and fauna of this majestic scenery the deep canyon offers.
As our time of 1-2 hours takes hold after many pictures of the soaring condors are taken, its back downhill from the lookout point to share in the chefs delicious lunch.
After a fullday of excitment, sharing time with the angelic condors and carrying a full belly from a scrumptous lunch we descend back to Chonta where our driver will be waiting for us. The end of our day comes back to Cusco around 800pm.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco (the tour ends in the Main Square or you can be dropped off at your hotel)
- Private transport
- Spanish and English-speaking professional guide
- Entrance fee to the park
- Breakfast and 1 Buffet lunch.
- First Aid Kit including a small oxygen tank
- Horseback service (available upon request)
- Trekking poles – you can rent these from our agency
- Travel Insurance – we strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for the duration of your trip
What you need to bring
- Copy of Passport
- ISIC card (www.isic.org) if applicable
- Hiking boots
- Rain gear: a good raincoat or a plastic rain poncho
- Long -sleeved shirt
- Thermal gloves, scarf, hat
- Day pack
- Water bottle (recommended 1 liter)
- Sunscreen – factor 35+ recommended, hat and sunglasses
- Trekking poles (can be rented from us)
- Headlamp with spare batteries (very important)
- Camera with spare batteries – batteries run down at a faster rate at high altitudes
- Extra money for drinks, souvenirs, tips etc. (soles or dollars)